Midterm Exam II is on April 28th, at 17.40.
· Please read the announcements:
· Students must write their names and numbers on the exam sheets clearly with ball pen.
· Sheets must be kept folded properly right in front of the student.
· Nobody will be allowed to leave the classroom during the first 30 minutes and the last 15 minutes of the exam.
· Nobody will be admitted to the classroom once they leave it. (Even for the restroom)
· Any kind of electronic device must be switched off and removed from the desk. Also books, lecture notes etc. should be removed. If an electronic device is seen, it will be treated as attempted cheating.
· Click here to see the exam place assigned for you.